- All basic humanoid armor sets (Chitin, Ubese, Mabari, Bone and Padded) have all had their advanced segments buffed to mirror Composite armor. The resource requirements have also been changed to mirror the difficulty of Composite. When using advanced segments on these sets, you will be able to achieve up to 90% kinetic. This will allow Armorsmiths to sell many more armor sets and gives players more choice in what armor they would like to wear.
- Tantel segments, Wookiee armor and Ithorian armor are currently all default. We may look to change this in a future patch, especially if there is a demand for it.
- Added a BARC Speeder schematic to the Master Artisan box. Requires the same resources as a swoop.
- Increased Creature Handler XP caps so they are 2x the box XP requirement.
- Increased duration cap on Entertainer buffs to 3h10m.
- Lowered skill point requirement to allow for Master Entertainer/Master Dancer/Master Musician/Master Image Designer templates to be possible.
- Custom unlock. It will be up to players to learn how to unlock the secrets of a Jedi character.
- Custom Pre Publish 9 trees replace Post 9 trees. Post 9 abilities and stats have been added onto the new trees.
- Force Run 3, Force Intimidate 2, Force Resist States, Force Resist Bleeding, Force Feedback 1 and Force Feedback 2 have been removed for balance reasons.
- Lightsaber TEF added. Equipping a Lightsaber until you remove it, using a Lightsaber special and using any Force power will now give the Jedi a Lightsaber TEF and make them attackable by anyone (except group members) for sixty seconds.
- Posture Down effect moved from PolearmHit3 to PolearmHit2. Allows Pikeman to use Hit3 without messing up KD timing.
- XP per vote increased to 600 up from 300.
- Range limit added onto buffs. The Squad Leader now must be no farther than 128m to their buff target for the target to receive buffs.
- One Account per person.
- Five characters on an account.
- Three online at once on same account.
- Lowered all city requirement numbers to adjust for population.
- The Stronghold Specialization now gives a +50 to accuracy and no longer gives any defense bonuses.
- Added two new dual spec city specializations, 'Scientific Society' & 'Industrial Society' at the master Politician box. Both cost 150k Credits per week to maintain.
- Cities will now rank up each week instead of every 3 weeks.
- Starport Shuttles have had their length of time on the ground increased.
- Factory crate stack sizes increased to 1000.
- Crafting wait timer after crafting an item dropped down to one second in all scenarios.
- Factory speeds doubled.
Galactic Civil War & Factions
- The Special Forces/Combatant PvP declaring system has been replaced with the classic Covert and Overt PvP system with TEF flags in place.
- Rebels can purchase an ATXT pet from any rebel faction recruiter. This pet has the same stats as an AT-ST and allows for Rebels to run solo groups more easily.
- AT-XT added to rebel bases and patrols. This mirrors the same Imperial bases that use AT-STs.
- Covert scanner added onto bases in place of one minefield. This will trigger any covert player into overt when they walk within range.
- Added new GCW Reward Terminals that players can spend a new XP currency acquired from PvP kills on for boss loot rolls.
- Anti Decay Kit removed.
- 30k Resource Deed removed.
- Self powered harvester removed.
- Reclaiming a Flash Speeder costs 50k credits up from 20k.
- Veteran Rewards are achieved once every thirty days.
- Named color crystals added into loot tables.
- Jedi Accuracy tapes added to loot drops.
- Squill Cave spawn rate increased to 15 minutes up from 5 minutes
Quality of Life
- Mission drop down menu now displays more missions.
- The mission drop down tab will now display what the lair type is without having to examine it.
- Bounty Hunter Terminals now display the level of the mission in the name.
- House item limit increased to 250 items per lot.
- Wait time on Shuttleports removed. Starport timers lowered to thirty seconds.
- Clothing and Armor attachments now display the stat on the item name itself.
- You can now invite to group from any distance.
- Group size limit increased from 20 to 50.
- XP Rates adjusted to 1.5x XP for combat and 3x for crafting. Jedi is x1 and default.
- New characters start with 10000 Credits up from 1000
- Training costs lowered by 50%