Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
#13398663 Aug 16, 2017 at 02:22 PM · Edited 7 days ago
17 Posts
Hello, We have moved into our new home and have a new ISP, Now we can not log on our toons at the same time, it keeps saying " you have reached the max number of toons for this account" same isp totally different computers, and accounts is there a way to fix this? Or is it something on our end?
+0
#13398816 Aug 16, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Admin
76 Posts
Hi Suede.

Which toons are you trying to log into?

Via my admin I can see online:

Nast

Justin
Athos
Orella

Is it your account having the issue? As one account has the 3 toons on like normal.

+0
#13398930 Aug 16, 2017 at 05:28 PM
17 Posts
Hey thanks for fixing it, i came home from work and Terra had both accounts logged in sampling, thank you guys!
+0
#13398980 Aug 16, 2017 at 06:16 PM
Admin
9 Posts
Sometimes the game doesn't fully log your toon out of the game. I've seen it first hand where I'll /logout my jedi in a building, and be on other toons but my jedi will still persist in the game with (LD) over her head for a long time and still be part of the group.

If i relog in that toon, it wont connect. I just back out to account login page and try again. She'll connect, then I just change character (not logout) and she will leave the group/despawn in about 5 minutes.

There is no rhyme or reason that I can figure it out. The server is constantly doing updates to items/characters in the game and it may just be a minor annoying glitch that happens.

If this persists, please hit us up on Discord "support" channel.
+0
Page 1