Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Technical Issues

New ISP Issues

Hello, We have moved into our new home and have a new ISP, Now we can not log on our toons at the same time, it keeps saying " you have reached the max number of toons for this account" same isp totally different computers, and accounts is there...
Small Suede 61d
Suede4233Small Toad 61d
Technical Issues

Can't Log In

I am stuck at the "Generating Terrain" stage of log-in. It sits there for 1-2 minutes, then dumps me back to the character selection screen.I have checked for launcher updates, and ran a full scan. All was good, including swgemu_login.cfgCan any...
Member avatar small devApe 65d
devApe9340Small Dirtnose 64d
Technical Issues

Small Suede 83d
Suede1154Small Suede 83d
Technical Issues

Tusken Rifles

Not sure if this is the right thread but going to throw it out there anyway, I was making Tusken Rifles last night and noticed on the rifles it said energy as the damage type, am i wrong in thinking it should be Kinetic for Tusken rifles or is tha...
Small Suede 88d
Suede3226Small Suede 87d
Technical Issues

64 bit launcher

Is there a 32 bit version of the launcher? I have a laptop with WinXP 32 bit, can't run the launcher on it
Member avatar small Coke 125d
Coke2220Small Dirtnose 124d
Technical Issues

[Resolved] Dark / grey screen

I could use some assistance... I am able to get into the game but 99% of the time it is grey and almost black. then I will all of a sudden turn and all colors are there and the game looks normal. I have played with all controls and setting even ...
Member avatar small Malan 151d
Malan3250Small Dirtnose 150d
Technical Issues

[Resolved] Can't launch the program

Any advice?
Member avatar small AriaStarke 168d
AriaStarke3380Member avatar small AriaStarke 168d
Technical Issues

[Resolved] Unable to log in to server

I have created both a game account and a forum account. When I launch the game it tells me Automatic Registration is Disable and to use the register function on the launchpad. When I do, I'm back to the same login screen I used to create my game...
Small Hezzikiah 177d
Hezzikiah6472Small Dirtnose 177d
Page 1