Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Announcement Archive

Double XP Weekend Starting July 22nd

Hey everyone.Double XP will be enabled starting on Friday July 21st 8:35AM EST and last until Sunday July 23rd 10:30pm EST. The XP rates will be as follows:Combat: 3xCrafting: 6xJedi: 2xWe wish all players the best of luck with their grinds.-The A...
Small Dirtnose 37d
Dirtnose179Small Dirtnose 37d
Announcement Archive

Double XP Weekend Starting June 30th!

Double XP will be starting tomorrow (Friday, June 30th) and running through Wednesday morning (July 5th, early AM EST). There will be server events and badges for those that participate.XP during 2x XP:3x Combat6x Crafting1x Jedi(edited)
Small Dirtnose 54d
Dirtnose1101Small Dirtnose 54d
Announcement Archive

New Staff Member

Hey everyone.Just an announcement and a welcome to a new addition to the admin team. Toad will be joining us as an Admin on Aftermath!He was an admin with us on our previous server and we're happy to have him be part of the team.
Small Dirtnose 59d
Dirtnose182Small Dirtnose 59d
Announcement Archive

Hide and Seek Event on the 28th May

I'll be running a Hide and Seek Event on the 28th May at 5pm UK time.I will be sharing a screenshot of my character, and the first person to find me will win a prize!Please check the discord for more information.
Small Dirtnose 89d
Dirtnose165Small Dirtnose 89d
Announcement Archive

Memorial Day Double XP weekend now live!

Double XP enabled from today until Monday (29th).Combat: 3x XPCrafting: 6x XPJedi: 1x XPWe hope you enjoy the double xp!
Small Dirtnose 89d
Dirtnose139Small Dirtnose 89d
Announcement Archive

New Staff Member

Everyone please joining me and welcoming Vyskan as our first CSR! Vyskan is EU TZ and will provide us with some additional support during that timezone.
Small cesta 92d
cesta2112Small Dirtnose 91d
Announcement Archive

May the 4th be with YOU! DOUBLE XP - ENDED

Hey guys, We will be doing a double XP event for our May 4th celebration. The Double XP will begin on the morning of May 4th and will continue until late Sunday night. We will also have custom badges and titles to give out!
Small cesta 113d
cesta2151Small Dirtnose 105d
Announcement Archive

Aftermath is now live!

Go ahead and play :)
Small Dirtnose 123d
Dirtnose1142Small Dirtnose 123d
Page 1